Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!!

Well, we made it through Cason's first Thanksgiving and Christmas!! Always such as busy time but so worth it.

We did Christmas at my dad's house on Thursday, then Friday Chad and I took Cade to the Sea World Christmas Celebration while my mom watched Cason and this was by far one of my favorite parts of Christmas this year. I loved the shows and it really put us in the Christmas spirit. I also loved that they made things about CHRISTmas and the birth of Jesus and weren't afraid of any reprecussions from someone that may not celebrate Christmas. We will definitely spend a Christmas in the future at Disney or somewhere like that!

Friday for Christmas Eve we spent the afternoon at Chad's dads, attended Christmas Eve service and came home for Christmas here at our house with my mom. She stayed the night with us (which really helped because it allowed Cade to sleep in his bed at least half the night while Santa came) and then finally we spent Christmas afternoon and evening at Chad's moms. BUSY BUSY BUSY!


So today, Chad was off and we all lounged around the house and enjoyed all of the kids new toys.

Sorry for all the pictures but I had a hard time narrowing them down (and they are in no order)!



Look Mom!! Santa came and brought me a Buzz flashlight!



My Sweet Boys in the Christmas PJ's!

(Yes, Cason got a black eye right before his first Christmas -- thanks to his brother!)

My Mom with her grandsons!


Our family pic (the best we could get)~!



Poppa TR with his grandchildren


Cason, Cade and Camryn



Daddy and Cason opening gifts at Nana's house.



Chad and Cade at the seal and otter show at Sea World!



Mom and Cade at the front of the park - yes it was very cold but so worth it! Big Bird and Cade





Cade opening gifts at my dads --- new Sperrys!

No comments:

Post a Comment