Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Well - I often tell Chad that I wish the 6 weeks I get off in the summer was actually in March - April. I absolutely love Spring - just wish I could subtract the Texas mosquitoes. Obviously I haven't updated in a little over a month, but I think the life I once knew is no longer. Cade is now in T Ball - so our weeks have consisted of practices, pictures and now games. Not that I ever felt like I was able to come home and relax but now what "down" time I did have is long gone. I wouldn't change it though - I want to always be busy with my boys and have them involved.
Cason is growing like a weed and I don't want to think about the fact that in two weeks he will be a year old. That is completely insane to me and I just want to freeze them both where they are. They are so loving to their momma and daddy and knowing that one day that will change breaks my heart.

I have tried to narrow down the pictures to update you on -- but is always so hard to just pic a few. But here are the past two months -- enjoy. Eleven months old! :( Cade's First T Ball Game (This was his cheering section!!) Thanks to eveyone that came out!

My baby on the field!! Seriously hard to believe!

My Handsome Brewer! (His daddy picked the team name, can you tell?)


Enjoying the beautiful days at the park!


Granna & Cade feeding the ducks at Shy Pond.


Cade & Daddy at my Aunt Gwen's 90th birthday party in Austin.

Trying so hard to walk -- but only a few steps so far before he resorts back to all fours!

First spaghetti dinner - March 27th, 2012


Hope all is well with you -- THE THOE'S




















































No comments:

Post a Comment