Sunday, April 15, 2012

Elmo Say, Elmo Say... "Happy Birthday Cason"

Yes, that's right - my baby boy is one year old and we celebrated Sesame Street style today at our house with many family and friends! A while back I found a picture of this awesome Sesame Street cake and cookie monster cupcakes and one of my old cheerleaders who is a senior this year makes cake pops and cupcakes -- so I asked her if she thought she could do it (even though Saturday was her senior prom she agreed) and I am so glad!! She did a fantastic job and they tasted amazing!

Cookie Monster Cupcakes



This is the picture I found... And this was his actual cake!! (Like I said -- Amazing)


I was so happy with the cakes -- the blue icing though --- did a number on the kiddos!! Glad they all ate outside!


Cade had a blast in the bouncy house - while Cason was just entertained by watching all the people. We did have a play date inside with cousin Camryn and Baby Paige -- they were more his size!And it was a no hold bar when it came to cake time for Cason --- we had to have a quick bath afterwards.




Just getting started!!


Before the clean up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment